Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The start of school

I feel a little sickish. I just dropped Ashley and Ainslee off for their first day of school. I don't want to let them out! This is what I really want to say to them:


Stay here with me where I'll protect you from the terrible things that happen in the world! Then again, life is a growing process and you can't grow to your full potential with just us here. You'll have wonderful experiences and you'll learn a lot. I just hope that you are nice with everyone and you remember how special you are. I miss you already and it's not even been 2 hours yet!



Ainslee off to 1st grade




Ashley off to 2nd grade

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Jessie they are growing up so fast!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you. I love the picts of the girls. They are so beautiful! Love you guys!

Stacy said...

They are so pretty. I bet it was hard dropping them off. I love my kids at home.